Have an account?

11.26.2010

Phenomenal Videos

I bet y'all know about Youtube

I concede that I'm not such a video freaks, before I share these videos. But the topic that walking through my mind when my ICT teacher asked to post some embed videos is these phenomenal videos. Some of you may know some of them, or be fan of them. A bit curious? Here we go.

1. VLOG or Video Blog.
Same like this, it's actually a blog. But, there's a different between vlog and blog. The vloggers record a video they want to share to their subscribers, while we, the bloggers, are posting something in our own site we want to share to our readers. Get it? Skip this. Practically they vlogs with amusing way to get more viewers. And these are the phenomenal vlogs.
2. Variety Videos
I don't know what's the category exactly. But this video is made with expert editings and tools. I just found an expert video maker in the Youtube universe, since I know Youtube. He's MysteryGuitarMan, also known as Joe Penna. He can play guitar, bass, drum, ukulele and is good too on piano. His videos are unique, he could make something we expected can't be amazing to an splendid music! Well, I'm one of his fans, and you should watch all his videos!!!!! And the other expert video maker is Indonesian that made a cute stop motion video.


3. Cover Videos
There are some talented musician that only amazes youtube watchers. Some of them have been on TV to show their talents.

Hey, Mod, where's the embed video? Your teacher asked you to insert a video on your blog right?

Slow down...... Now put your earphones on, and watch this :



How? Get an earache after hear it? Haha, jk. That's my third cover on youtube. Do you have any youtube account? Be friends with me here : http://www.youtube.com/user/imscreamingaaargh

See you next post!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment